//Holly Springs, NC
Located about 20 minutes southwest of Raleigh, this area has been experiencing tremendous population and new business growth. It is home to many young families looking for a great place to start and raise a family. This is a popular area due to the relatively low price of housing and easy accessibility of Raleigh, Durham, RDU airport, and Research Triangle Park.
People call Holly Springs home
Holly Springs is one of the fastest growing suburbs of Raleigh, which is the 2nd fastest growing city in the nation. Raleigh grew 48% from 2000-2010 and Holly Springs grew 250% in the same period.
is the average age of those who live here
70% of the population here are married and the average family size is 3.4 > There are LOTS of young families!
of Churches are not growing
of people have not been to church in the last 6 months
Due to the explosive population growth in Holly Springs, the existing churches have not been able to keep up. The challenge of reaching people in this area is even greater with greater than 85% of those churches plateaued or in decline. New churches are desperately needed in order to connect people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Holly Springs is a suburb of Raleigh, which is the #2 fastest growing city in the U.S. (Forbes.com)
- Located within 30 minutes of downtown Raleigh, Durham, and Research Triangle Park (RTP), and RDU International Airport
- Raleigh Population: 1,188,564 (48% growth from 2000-2010)
- Holly Springs Population: 26,865 (250% growth from 2000-2010)
- Median age: 35
- Households: 8,658
- Household size: 3.4
- Married population: 68.8%
- Single population: 31.2%
- White: 73.7%
- Black: 20.4%
- Hispanic: 3.1%
- Asian: 1.1%
- Median income: $71,000
- Bachelor’s degree: 53%
- approximately 87% of churches in this area are plateaued or declining
- 69% are UNREACHED*
*Those who do not have a clear understanding of the Gospel