March Prayer Update > 7 Things!
Here are 7 THINGS we’re excited about & praying for this month:
1. Words can’t begin to express how excited we are that two people in the last couple of weeks have taken their first steps of faith to begin following Jesus! Please continue to pray for them as they begin to grow in their faith. We can’t wait to see what God does in and through them!
2. This month we are switching things up a little with our Family Gathering by having it at Harris Lake County Park and calling it a Spring Celebration! We are planning to have an Easter Egg Hunt, games for kids and adults, a picnic dinner, and our very first baptism service! Please pray for great weather and a great turnout! Get more info here!
3. We are so thankful for four Kingdom-minded churches in our area that have helped us out significantly the last two months by hosting our Family Gatherings (The Gathering Community Church & The Point Church), providing us with worship leaders (Northwest Community Church), and another who will be letting us borrow their portable baptistry next month (Relationship Church). It’s awesome to work together with other churches to connect people to an overflowing relationship with Christ! No single church will be able to effectively reach and disciple more than 30,000 people in this area so it’s vital that we work together to accomplish that mission.
4. We are excited about the possibility of adding some new launch team members who have been plugging into our LIFEgroup! Please pray that they will be sensitive to whether or not God is leading them to join this vital team.
5. Please pray for our LIFEgroups as they get off the ground, begin serving in the community, and start growing spiritually and numerically. One of the next big steps with our LIFEgroups is getting DNA groups started that will meet weekly for mutual Discipleship, Nurture, and Accountability. Finding a time to meet is often a challenge with busy schedules.
6. Please pray that God will bring the resources we need at just the right time as we continue to move toward beginning Preview Worship Gatherings this fall and Weekly Worship Gatherings in early 2016. Finding and funding a location here in Holly Springs is going to be a challenge, but we trust that God will provide what we need when we need it! There will also be a lot of equipment to purchase and the challenge of finding a high quality worship leader. Big challenges for us but again we know that God is more than capable of meeting and exceeding all of our needs! > Find out how you can partner with us financially to help accomplish God’s vision for LifeSpring Church!
7. Please continue to pray for Todd & Dawn’s adoption. The baby is due to be born any day now! > Follow their adoption journey on their You Caring page!
> Check out this month’s blog post: What Really Matters? > Part 1