Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.James 5:16
The goal of DNA groups is to challenge and encourage each other to continually grow deeper in our walk with Christ. Please use the following questions to guide the conversation as you cultivate an environment of transparency, confidentiality, and grace.
1. LOVE selflessly > How do people see God loving them through you?
2. INVEST personally > How are you using what God has given you to connect people to Him?
3. FOLLOW faithfully > What steps are you taking to put your faith into action? (James 1:22)
> Did you finish the reading and hear from God? What are you going to do about it?
4. EXPAND constantly > Who are you leading closer to Jesus?
5. Have you been exposed to sexually tempting material or allowed your mind to entertain inappropriate sexual thoughts about another this week?
6. Have you lacked integrity in your financial dealings or coveted something that does not belong to you?
7. Have you been honoring, understanding and generous in your important relationships this week?
8. Have you damaged another person by your words, either behind their back or face to face?
9. Have you continued to remain angry toward another?
10. Have you secretly wished for another’s misfortune?
11. Have you given in to an addictive behavior this past week? Explain.
12. Have you been completely honest with me?