- We have developed a partnership with Southeastern Seminary to have an intern each semester starting this January. Chris Belcher, who is a member of our core team will be our first intern!
- We are also now officially partnered with the NC Baptist Convention.
- LIFEgroups launch in February! Our goal is to multiply them in 4-6 months and each group will adopt a people group that they will serve at least once a month as long as they exist.
- We’ll have our first monthly Family Gathering in January to pray, celebrate what God is doing and look ahead to what He wants to do in and through us next.
- Once our LIFEgroups multiply to 4 groups, we will transition our monthly Family Gathering to be a monthly Preview Worship Gathering where we will begin inviting the community to get a glimpse of what it will look like once we “go weekly”.
- Once we have 8 LIFEgroups, we will have our Grand Opening and begin gathering weekly for worship! That could happen as early as fall 2015 or early 2016!
- In the meantime, we will continue to serve the staff at Holly Grove Elementary each month.
This has been a wild year for us as we have transitioned from our church planting residency in Nashville back home to Holly Springs. God has blessed us in some unbelievable ways as we have begun implementing much of what we learned during our time in Nashville. Check out some of what God has been doing since we’ve been home…