Here’s what we are excited and asking God for this month…
1. We are praying that our team will continue to grow numerically and spiritually. I have had several great conversations lately with people who are very interested in joining the team. We are praying that God will show us and them whether or not LifeSpring is where He wants them to plug in.
2. We are praying that God will bless our fundraising efforts and connect us with people and churches that are willing to generously support God’s vision for LifeSpring. We are thankful that we will begin receiving funding from the Baptist State Convention in January.
3. We are praying that God will continue to open doors for us to connect with our neighbors as we seek to build relationships and demonstrate the Gospel. We are planning some parties for Thanksgiving and Christmas that we pray God will use to connect people to Himself.
4. We are praying that God will continue to show us meaningful ways that we can be a blessing to the staff at Holly Grove Elementary – especially during the holiday season.
5. We are praying for our Launch Team as we begin training this Sunday for starting, sustaining and multiplying missional LIFEgroups. Our goal is to launch at least 2 LIFEgroups in Feb. in conjunction with the SuperBowl.
6. We are thankful that one of our team members (Ansley) recently found a job working as a nanny and at Starbucks. We pray that an even better job might open up for her in the near future.
7. We are praying for our adoption process as we recently completed our 2 home study visits and have to complete more paperwork. Once the paperwork is finished, the waiting period begins but there is a very good chance that the wait might not be very long. Please pray for the health of the mother, the baby, and that God will connect us with them at just the right time.
THANK YOU so much for being a part of what God is doing by praying for the Holly Springs community, for LifeSpring Church, and for us! Your prayers are powerful and mean more than you could know! You are a vital part of our journey. Please LET US KNOW how we can be praying for you!