Here are the 7 things we are praying for and excited about this month.
Please pray along with us and and if you haven’t already, join our prayer team to receive our monthly prayer update email!
1. We are SO thankful for all that God has done in our lives through this residency experience! This has been a true game-changer in every possible sense and we can’t wait to see what God is going to do!
2. With any major transition comes logistical challenges. Please pray for us as we pack up, load up, unload, unpack, transfer utilities, etc. Please pray specifically that the townhouse where we have been living will be rented soon which would allow us to recover our last month’s rent.
3. Please pray for Dawn, Bailey and I as we have the hard task of saying goodbye to the friends we have made here in the Nashville area. We do hope to stay in touch as much as possible through Facebook, twitter, Skype and personal visits! Please let us hear from you often!
4. Please pray for Dawn as she continues to look for a job and set up interviews. She already has one set up for the week we get back. We are praying that God will open the right door at the right time. Please also pray for other members of our Launch Team that are also looking for jobs and housing.
5. Please pray that God will continue to lead people to join our team and participate through prayer and financial support. We are praying that God will bless us with the physical, spiritual, and human resources needed to accomplish His vision in Holly Springs and beyond!
6. Please pray that God will grant us favor with people who are currently disconnected from Him and help us to genuinely demonstrate and declare God’s amazing love for them. We pray that God will open our eyes to see the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those all around us and help us discover ways to meet those needs with the love and power of Christ. We pray that God will open doors for relationships through which we can sow the seeds of the Gospel as well as lead us to people of influence in strategic neighborhoods and businesses.
7. We are praying for our fellow TRAIN Residents Steve & Joy Cho (@launchchurch) as they prepare to move to Seoul, Korea to plant Launch Church and for Brian & Sarah Drinkwine (@briandrinkwine) as they gear up to start Echo Church in west Nashville.
THANK YOU for praying! Let us know how we can be praying for you!