Here are the 7 things we are praying for and excited about this month…
Please pray along with us and and if you haven’t already, join our prayer team to receive our monthly prayer update email!
1. It’s good to be home! Still getting settled, unpacking boxes and figuring out what “normal” is going to look like.
2. We are so thankful that Bailey has started first grade at the school we were hoping to get her into and she had a great first week of school! Please pray that she will make new friends quickly.
3. Dawn was offered a job the day after we got back to Holly Springs and she started this week! Bailey’s school and Dawn’s job were both huge prayer requests and God has yet again demonstrated His faithfulness in answering BOTH of those prayers! Please continue to pray for her as she learns the job and gets to know her coworkers.
4. I have had some great meetings with local churches and we are planning to meet with more in the next several weeks. Please pray that God will open the door for us to partner with like-minded churches in our area.
5. We are so grateful for the families who are already committed to the LifeSpring Launch Team! We had the chance to hang out with most of them soon after we got into town and it was a huge encouragement! Ansley (one of our team members) had the opportunity to share about LifeSpring this past weekend at a church in GA. She is coming to Holly Springs this week for our vision party and to do some job/house hunting. She already has a job interview lined up while she’s here, so please pray for her to have wisdom and discernment and for God’s will to be accomplished as she prepares to move up here.
7. We have had some great conversations with some of our neighbors! Please pray for us as we meet more neighbors and develop relationships with them! One of the things that is noticeably missing from our neighborhood is a sense of community. Most people don’t know the people who live right next door or two doors down. We are going to be exploring some ideas to bring people together and get to know the people next door and across the street. We are also exploring possibilities to serve at Bailey’s school and the local fire and police department.
THANK YOU for praying! Please let us know how we can be praying for you!
Also check out our latest BLOG update!