7 Things > Feb. Prayer Update
THANK YOU for praying along with us! We strongly believe in the power of prayer and it is HUGE for us to know that you are regularly praying for LifeSpring & the Holly Springs community!
Here are the 7 Things we’re excited about and praying for this month…
1. On the 22nd, we’ll have our 2nd monthly Family Gathering at The Point Church in Apex! We look forward to celebrating what God is doing join our LIFEgroups, worshiping together, and dreaming about the future of LifeSpring. Get more info!
2. Our first 2 LIFEgroups launched this week! Please pray for these groups to demonstrate and declare the love of Christ in our community.
3. This month we are excited to announce that Chris Belcher is our first Church Planting Intern! His focus for the first semester will be on starting and multiplying missional LIFEgroups. Please pray for him, his wife Alison, and their two sons Timothy (3) & Silas (1) as they serve with us.
4. Please continue to pray for us, our launch team, and our LIFEgroups to build relationships in our neighborhoods, community and at Holly Grove Elementary School as we continue to serve the staff there.
5. Please pray that God will continue to open doors for partnership with other churches and individuals to help accomplish God’s vision for our community and for LifeSpring. Interested in partnering with us? Find out how!
6. Our team is growing! Many of those who came to our Family Gathering last month are interested in joining LIFEgroups and the Launch Team. Pray with us that they will get a clear sense of God’s calling and take a step of faith to jump in with us. Keep praying that God will “send workers into the harvest” as they catch the vision for multiplying disciples and churches.
7. Please pray for the baby boy Todd & Dawn are adopting and the birth mom! The baby is due in 4-6 weeks and as you can imagine they are excited, nervous, and kind of freaked out that it’s coming so fast. Please also pray for their fundraising efforts that they will have the money they need when they need it. If you’d like to follow along with their adoption or support financially, please check out their adoption page.
We are so thankful for your thoughts, prayers, words of encouragement, and support! You are a true blessing to LifeSpring and to Dawn, Bailey and I personally! We would love to connect with you sometime soon – in person, on the phone, or through email or text.