Here are the 7 things we are praying for and excited about this month…
Please pray along with us and and if you haven’t already, join our prayer team to receive our monthly prayer update email!
1. Please pray for Dawn’s job – that she will continue to grow more confident and that God will use her there to demonstrate the love of Christ to her coworkers. We are also praying for wisdom, discernment, and resources related to health insurance! Feel free to EMAIL DAWN or FOLLOW HER on twitter.
2. Please pray for our upcoming vision parties that God will use them to draw people to participate in seeing God’s vision for LifeSpring become a reality. Our next one is a cookout at our house on Sunday, August 24th from 5-7pm! If you are in the area, we would love for you to join us! Get more info HERE.
3. Ansley has moved from Atlanta to Holly Springs! We are super excited to have her on our team! She just started her new job this week working full time at a daycare center in Apex. Please pray for her as she transitions and gets ready to move into her apartment soon! EMAIL HER and welcome her to Holly Springs! You can also FOLLOW HER on twitter!
4. Please pray that God will open doors to partnership with area churches and pastors. I’m learning that this is something that will take some time as we develop relationships with them.
5. Please pray that God will grant us wisdom, discernment, bold faith, willingness to wait on Him, and opportunities to connect with as many of our neighbors as possible and get to know them on a deeper level as we lay a foundation for sharing the Gospel with them.
6. Please pray that our launch team will continue to grow spiritually and numerically and that God’s vision for LifeSpring and our community will penetrate deep into our hearts. We are excited that we have already started 2 DNA groups with those on our Launch Team! Please pray that God will continue to use those groups to help us connect with Christ and each other in unprecedented ways.
7. Please pray that God will help us identify the needs in our community and how we can best meet those needs – and that He will supply the necessary resources.